Do you like/prefer unconventional beauty?

In my opinion, I think it is much nicer than the typical good looking girl.It's just so much more unique, I see that conventional kind of look so much, it's boring.

This is my view of conventional beauty-

link

link

link

Unconventional beauty-

link

link

link

link

Which do you prefer and why?And if you have any other examples, or if you disagree with mine, feel free to include your own.

Thanks!

1820

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I like both. It's not that I have a preference to one, but looks wise I would rather have a girl that has a defined classic look and I don't think that fit into either category, because when I think of a classic face, I don't think conventional beauty, ya know? In my opinion the classic beauty is the best, like Liz Taylor when she was young. She didn't have the "I'm ready to jump into bed with you look" like the conventional beauties you listed had.