Are buzzcuts a turn off?

Hi everyone, basically my hair receded a bit at my temples a few years ago but recently the front bit of my hair has gone really thin and made me look a lot older than I am and also wasn't a particularly flattering style. As a result and also after watching in time with Justin timberlake I've buzzed my hair to about a quarter of an inch. I personally feel loads better and it fits my personal style better, I'm never going to be a model but I'm lucky that my jaw line and cheekbones aren't bad. The problem is I do look a lot more aggressive for obvious reasons. I would just like to know if this would put girls off or make them feel threatened.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls like my buzz cut, they like to feel how spiky it is. Since I'm an athlete were my hair has to be kept short (football, wrestling) its a very good hair cut. My jaw and cheeks mad it look okay and it does make me look more intimidating. My brother also has one.

Don't worry, if a girl REALLY likes you, she isn't going to care about your hair style at all.