Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?

Please elaborate why.
Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?#Poll

• Cooking alone
  • Company at the kitchen
Select a gender to cast your vote:

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• Alone I get nervous and mess up when someones watching or I continuously make them taste it to make sure it's okay

Most Helpful Guy

• GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN. I don't want to spill something hot over your or accidentally stab you with something. I need to be able to move around quickly and do what needs to be done without worrying.

The only time you are allowed in is if I am letting everything cook for a few moments while I drink wine or something.

What Girls Said 19

• Cooking alone, definitely. There's a saying "Too many cooks spoil the soup."

• I am a Loner in the Kitchen Here, dear.
    However, when it Comes to a man who is doing the Cooking, I Am... There Looking. xx

• I prefer having company but not cooking with me. Too many cooks spoils the broth. I just like someone in the kitchen to talk to. They can just be sitting there talking.

• Cooking alone. I don't want people in my way.

• I prefer cooking alone. However, if there's too much to do then I definitely want help.

• DEFINITELY alone. Cooking is my time for myself. If someone says a single word to me when I'm in the zone I immeaditly get annoyed... but if it's one of those help ur family cook I'm okay I guess...

• I rather be alone in the kitchen. It makes me nervous when people watch me

• Same here. In my case friends etc. usually tell me everything I'm doing wrong, so therefor I prefer to do it by myself alone.

• I prefer cooking alone so I have more space and I can focus on what I'm doing :)

• Company I don't like cooking alone.

• depends on who the company is

• I like having like one or two people around bc if not i get confused at what has been done and what hasent i feel like its more fun this way too bc u have more meaningful topics of conversation

• I don't mind if someone else is in the kitchen. Just stay out of the cooking zone.

• I would love to have company in the kitchen.

• For me, company is having my girlfriend talk to me and help me get the stuff I need.

• Company, I'm doing the cooking though.

• Company it's more fun and I suck soπŸ˜‚

• it doesn't really matter. I don't cook much anyway

• Alone because other people usually end up pissing me off when I am preparing something.

• I like doing the cooking, but with someone there to keep me company. If no ones available I like to blast music and dance around while I cook!

What Guys Said 20

• I enjoy both. Once in a while, I feel very calm and prefer to stay quiet. Then I would just listen to a podcast while cooking. Also, the apartment where my wife and I live has a pretty small kitchen, so if we cook at the same time, we get into each other's way a lot. That said, I also like cooking with company a lot. With my wife or my best friend for example. We always have very deep, philosophical discussions and that's really nice. I love having good conversations while cooking.

• Alone.. I find cooking to be therapeutic for me... like listening to classical music in perfect serenity

The sound of the knife cutting through food, the sound of the it hitting the wooden board, the sizzle of food cooking... the seasoning feels like your own canvas to do what you like.. and ahhh the plating... my favourite part

• Depends what the occasion is and what I'm cooking. Also depends on the person too πŸ˜…. If it's someone I really like, then, I wouldn't mind having them in the kitchen with me. Though, this question is odd because I'm not a cook or chef πŸ˜†. I guess I would overall be more comfortable cooking by myself.

• Alone. Unless I really need help with something (which isn't often)
    Or unless it's my boyfriend. He's an amazing cook and he helps me and gives me tips and stuff

• I like cooking alone but like company for supper.

• my kitchen is small so by myself

• i don't mind people in the kitchen as long as they aren't in the way

• I like cooking alone

• Same here. I also dislikes when a friend or family member disturb me when I'm in the kitchen. I'm not open for a conversation, them hanging around me or trying to fix something while I'm there.

• Lol yes that happens to me sometimes where I'll be doing something and people will try to start a conversation with me, and I'm just thinking to myself please stop disturbing me

• Perfect date idea in all honesty.

• My kitchen is small I can't bear company, but music is nice and I guess if the other person is out of the way just talking to me, not helping, it's fine too

• alone, I like to listen to my music or a podcast while cooking

• Honestly I get anxious cooking alone to the point that I don't

• It depends on how big the kitchen is and who the people are. Lol.

• I prefer to eat out. I've grown to hate cooking over the years.

• I prefer to have my woman do all the cooking while I build something and throw a football at the TV.

• I don't cook β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

• Depends on who with. lol

• Cooking is fun with a friend and an open bottle of red wine.

• I prefer company

• Offcourse Company, its always better and funnier 😊