Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?

Please elaborate why.
Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?#Poll
  • Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?Cooking alone
  • Do you prefer cooking alone or have company at the kitchen?Company at the kitchen

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather be alone in the kitchen. It makes me nervous when people watch me

• Same here. In my case friends etc. usually tell me everything I'm doing wrong, so therefor I prefer to do it by myself alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy both. Once in a while, I feel very calm and prefer to stay quiet. Then I would just listen to a podcast while cooking. Also, the apartment where my wife and I live has a pretty small kitchen, so if we cook at the same time, we get into each other's way a lot. That said, I also like cooking with company a lot. With my wife or my best friend for example. We always have very deep, philosophical discussions and that's really nice. I love having good conversations while cooking.