What is the worst and best thing about being a female?

2411

Most Helpful Girls

• Worst: We still make less money than our male colleagues (in my country is like that too), some places don't hire women because of maternity leave.

Best: We can become pregnant, we are not forced to suppress our emotions.

• worst: periods
    best: it being socially acceptable for me to be tough and delicate so i can kind of act however i want

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know but here's my guess.
    Best: Freedom of choice, attention, emotional support and nothing down there :P
    Worst: Periods, dealing with creeps, pregnancy and child's birth.

• The best thing for females is knowing guys want them and most will do almost anything to be with them and use it to their advantage.