Would any girls want to play this crazy game - GroinBall?

Would any girls want to play this crazy game from Japan (apparently) with their boyfriend, male friend or just a random guy?

I would love to play this game - it would be so much fun 😂 and I would so want to win!

Here are the basic rules…

- The game of GroinBall is a frenetic and fast-paced game played between two competing teams. Each team has two players - a female ball thrower and a male target player.
- The two opposing male target players face each other inside of a circle marked on the ground and place their hands on each other’s shoulders. They must also keep their legs apart and their knees slightly bent, and maintain this stance throughout the game.
- The female ball throwers each have an ample supply of tennis balls, and will position themselves behind their male partner (outside of the circle).
- The female ball throwers will aim to throw the balls, as hard as they possibly can, down through the open legs of their partner so that they hit the ground and bounce up smashing full force into the unprotected groin of the opposing male player.
- The male target players can move around and push each other (while staying inside of the circle) in order to avoid the oncoming barrage of balls, or to move their opponent into a more vulnerable position, but they must maintain the hand-shoulder contact and wide open stance at all times.
- The female ball throwers can also move around with the male target players (while staying outside of the circle) in order to get a clear aim through their male partners legs to the groin of the opposing male player.
- The winning team is the one whose female ball thrower delivers a perfect KO by accurately throwing and smashing a ball straight up into the groin of the opposing male player and inflicting severe enough pain and damage to her male opponent’s testicles that it forces him to fall to the ground in absolute agony.

So, who wants to play? 😂

And if you think I made this crazy game up, you can probably Google it! 😂
Would any girls want to play this crazy game - GroinBall?
Post Opinion