If he said he will always remember me, will he?

We had an innocent relationship, but I never agreed to be his girlfriend due to our culture. When I told him that we couldn't talk anymore, (due to our culture :(. It's the way to earn respect from a male) he said that he's so happy &proud of me. He said he will always remember me. He used to tweet about missing the one you loved. Why has he stopped? Has he forgotten me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i depends on the amount of time you guys spend together and how was it and if he will seek for a girl with your qualities, but I'd say that once a man says something like that he is making a commitment.

but if you really want to know ask him why will he rem member you, or give him something to do it, like something that's personal from you, and it doesn't even have to be something, you can say stuff like: "Every time you look at the sun, I want you to remember you where the sun in my live" that way the first ours after you say that he will record it into his mind

What Guys Said 3

• Uh. Best answer is -- what does it matter if he remembers you or not, if you two aren't together? Don't worry about it. It's not worth the energy.

• Yup probably unless he gets a tatto of your name on himself he not remebering till he finds something remisncient of you

• why do you care .. you said that you can't date him .. so why stalk him on twitter

• We follow each other.

• well .. if you can handle being friends then such things shouldn't come to your mind .. but if you can't handle it .. you either get back together or just move on completely

What Girls Said 1

• he probably will or maybe he's just playing w u