Have you ever been pantsed?

I was, for the first time in my life. But plot twist– a person didn't do it to me!

I was riding a tube from a speedboat and I flew off into the water and the water dragged my shorts AND underwear off my body! I had to put everything back on before reaching the surface!

Have u ever been pantsed, be it by hand or by sea?

35

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You mean shanked?

• And yes, but also not by a human. I got hit by a wave so hard it dragged my bottoms off. That's why I wear board shorts now.

• Wut

The Birds, by Alfred Hitchcock?

• Wait, whoops, wrong movie I think. There was a movie about a hole in the ozone layer and it was causing animals to go insane and there was a part with birds attacking everything and everyone. I don't think it was Birds though. So my b.

• I think we call that 'kegging'

What Guys Said 4

• I was around 13-14 when thid happened. It was just a regular day being a boy. I was wearing a t shirt and long dark blue jeans. When I got to school, I went to the library and it was packed, so I was left to stand. There was this group of girls kneeling on the ground right next to me. I got out my phone and a couple minutes later, I heard them giggling a lot and thought nothing of it. Then, I suddenly felt fingers tugging
    on my jeans. One of the girls in the group beside me, had snuck up slowly, knelt behind me, reached both her hands into my back pockets, and slipped my pants down to the floor, revealing my blue and green boxers that were about knee length. She was a blond girl wearing Converse high tops and short denim shorts. She had pulled my pants down REALLY hard in a split second. It felt like there was weights in my back pockets. I'm surprised she didn't pull down my underwear too. Humiliated, I just stood there. I didn't bother pulling my pants back up because I knew that she would just pull them back down again. She could pull my pants down no matter how tight my belt was, so I just left it loose all the time. Jessica, the girl who pantsed me, was still on the ground right beside me, looking at my boxers, pointing up at me and laughing. Then, everyone in the room pointed up at me and started laughing. I'll be honest, I did too. Then the bell rang for 1st period and she apologized. I said it was alright and that it was OK to pants me as many times as she wanted and she did just that. Jessica and her friends did it to me many times, in class, at lunch, everywhere, including this exact scenario in the library many times. I did end up getting her phone number and we are now great friends because of this. She still pantses me a lot. Honestly, we're friends, I don't mind.

• i dare someone to try to pants me

• Yes, In middle school and it was embarrassing. I was wearing basketball shorts when one came from behind and pantsd me to my knees! my friends saw my thing dangling and laughed their heads off :( no good.

• When I was a kid people tried to, but I'd catch my shorts before they could.