How tall is the Weeknd?

How tall is the Weeknd?
He is listed as 5'8 but that can't be true. This is him with Ed Sheeran (5'8). I think he is 5'5 or 5'6 at best.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Stats that you find on the internet are often wrong in my experience. So you're probably right.

• Yes , and how about Selena Gomez they said she's 165 cm , but even with heels of 10 cm ( min ) she's shorter than The weeknd by 2cm of difference. 165+10 = 175 and Weeknd is 173 waht the fuck.
      So I think they're wrong always.

Most Helpful Guy

• Camera angles, tilt, footwear all make a difference. Ed sheeran wears lifts for public appearances. If you get a photo of him from head to toe, you can see his legs look abnormally long below the knee. This is a common indication of lifts or big heels. Lots of shorter celebrities wear them.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Why the fuck does his name sound like more than one person?

• Minus that nasty ass hair he's probably 5'6"