At What Size Are Breasts Considered Not Flat?

Since apparently I don't know what a flat chest is, at what point is a girl no longer considered flat chested?
  • At What Size Are Breasts Considered Not Flat?At this point?
    Vote A
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For those saying a handful is not flat, what happens if you have big hands?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• B cup and up is not flat. C cups are big. And bigger than that is bigger

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Third one

0|1
    0|0
    • I commend you on your pic finding skills. These are perfectly in size succession

• Thanks. Took me about half an hour with google being difficult

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• i actually love a girl who has A cup sized breasts i think it totally up to the individual. and id like to know you size is and if you think your flat chested or do feel happy with what you have

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm flat chested 34B

• Show All
    • would it be alright if at another time we chatted some more. althoough if we could would it be alright to do it be messages. this way we dont share everything to the entire room

• goodnight. i hope to talk to you again soon

• As long as they are bigger than the fattest guy's in the room then they are not flat.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if there are no fat guys in the room?

• Lol that was a joke. As long as the girl is not a Tgirl then she is almost never completely flat. Also any guy that finds her good enough to date will love her boobs. My vote is A

• baby you have a great set of boobs here's the thing about boobs ok when I'm fucking you I don't want your boobs falling off you and landing under your armpit I wanna see your boobs spinning bouncing and looking up at me so hey if chose you over all them GIANT boonies anyday

0|0
    0|0
  • My take on this is that you still have nipples and you still have a chest. It make not be a chest with huge bags of fat on it but it's still your chest. If nipples only kicked in at C cup or above then that would be a bummer. Fortunately they are there on any size of breasts and can still be adored. I don't care about chest size, it's such a non issue for me. I've been with some amazing girls with smaller chests and some shitty girls with bigger chests. Your tits won't make you a better person either way.

1|3
    0|0
  • I can't believe so many guys see 'B' as still flat chested!!

Personally i think shape has a lot to do with whether i think a girl is flat. An ex had basically satsumas for boobs for example... they were tiny but had shape so i didn't see her as flat πŸ˜€

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should any woman be defined by the size of her tits, or any body part for that matter.
    Personally the size of a woman's tits makes no difference to me, except i'm not that fond of huge tits, but i wouldn't dismiss, be nasty, or not consider a woman with huge tits.
    Confidence, a woman being happy in herself, is more attractive, and more of a turn on that the size of any body part.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's good that you think that but that isn't what I asked.

• True, but when i see questions like this it's what comes to mind first. But i suppose the real answer is when they disappear when you lie down. You won't get flatter than that.

• All of those are flat. Like girls who haven't hit puberty

Real women look more like this...
    img.izismile.com/.../...cing_boobs_are_best_03.gif

media.giphy.com/media/IN9VgSO9XksWk/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • if your tatas can't hold the t shirt up, I have news for you

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait what? Like if you can't see a little cliff through the shirt? Or if you place something on top of her breasts like a cup or something?

• just roll up the t shirt, as if you d wanna take it off. if the t shirt stays above the breasts, you ain't flat. yes, results may differ, depending on t shirt, but let s say the t shirt is a regular fit. not too big nor too small

• Almost never because she always a little extra something going on around there that makes her a female...

0|0
    1|0
  • The last two images clearly see not flat.. in fact.. only the 4th one is considered as totally flat..

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? 4 is flatter than 1?

• Well.. probably not.. the brightness is killing the size of 1st one.. though surely 4th is not want I would prefer to make love.. ( dark secret)

• i dont care. as long the girl feels good about het body

1|3
    0|0
  • AA or A are flat breasts. B is small but not flat. C is the right size. D looks better. E and above are bigger ones and larger ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd pic. they look womanly there.
    like you could taste some femininity if you licked em

0|0
    0|0
  • typically at the point that they look like a small male child

0|0
    0|0
  • at the third point <3
    big hands are great i can grab it all 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • From poll it seems ladies want to set a new standard about flat boobies. Quite fair now a days.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• major ladies vote went for smallest breast size shown in pics. they chose smaller one as not to consider as flat. so I guess it's evolution of new standard of not being flat.

• it is bra which is not looking flat not boobs. boobs indeed flat in first pic. bra just hiding the truth​.

• As long as I can cup them in my hand imma happy man

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhere around the 2nd..3rd pics

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmmm small boobies

0|0
    0|0
  • last one good for me

0|0
    0|0
    • So anything less is flat chested?

• they say that women big breasts are good for men health. I think it is true. also I like 4th picture because they r kinda my type I prefer to see in women.

• Alrighty so less than the last pick is a flat chest. Thank you.

• The first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If their radius is greater than 0

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say C

0|0
    0|0
  • From the 2nd I will not consider a flat chested..

0|1
    0|0
  • Starting at C

0|0
    0|0
  • they are all flat

0|0
    0|1
  • Third option !!

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone has different opinions on this. My opinion is that they're never flat. Some are just smaller than others, and that's perfectly okay and still hot. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • non existent is flat. If a guy calls u flat when you have boobs he is stupid

2|1
    0|0
  • if the tangent drawn to the base of the perpendicular line and is greater than 0Β° then it is not considered flat :3

1|0
    0|0
    • if I had big hands, it would pop xD

What Girls Said 7

• if you can cup em with your hands then I'd say they're not flat. It's always a matter of opinion tho! there's no right or wrong answer I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the third one, where it no longer looks like your body is straining to create cleavage

0|1
    0|0
  • B I guess. The first pic - there are no boobs - it's all bra.
    The second pic - there are boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would vote C (cream lace bra) but I feel like as soon as you took it off, she'd be quite flat (it looks sort of like a push up...) and the picture after is quite flat too.
    And I'm not saying having less boobs is gross or wrong.
    I think that B's are not flat.
    It's like... yes, those are boobs, but when you stand up straight with nothing on, will there be a lot of flesh.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4de57d732d.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • I think A..

0|0
    0|0
  • By the third

0|0
    0|0
  • f is not flat

0|0
    0|0