Would you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist, or realist?

Would you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist, or realist??

• optimist
  • pessimist
  • realist
    Vote C

3773

Most Helpful Guy

• I am realist. I see matter as an empty space and the interaction done thanks to repeling forces in EM field (electrons in atoms).
    And I tend to look on reality as it is. And…it's kind of shitty. Thinks in nature are designed to kill you, you wouldn't survive anywhere in the unverse, you'll…you know…die, so…that's kind of sucks.
    Some might say, that there are plenty of nice things too. Sure, they are. Like tech, sleep, and so on. But…what do I do wit them? I'm glad they are here, but when I want to actually do something, I need some problem to solve. For example, how to design architecture of my app. I have no clue! And that's why I'm trying to force myself to work on that. You solve problems, you eliminating bad things: and for that, you need to see them. Be deep in them. To bring better, you must enter the worst.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a realist in life, my views, and everything in between.
    Most people are babies and cannot handle such honesty.
    I always prefer realism because it will help that person know how to improve, regardless if they can "handle it" or not,