What are you interested in that most people aren’t?

what do you like doing that you seems to relax you or brings you joy when doing it but most people find it boring or ain't interested in it?What are you interested in that most people aren’t???

Most Helpful Girl

• Horse Riding & Archery are one of my passions, which most of the people don't venture into. πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Most Helpful Guy

• Reading literature

What Girls Said 38

• Ski jumping. I mean, obviously a lot of people in Central Europe are interested in ski jumping, but I still have always come across the reaction "Really? Ski jumping?" when people ask me what I like. Not that many fans in Finland anymore, since Matti and Janne are long gone.

• And I mean watching the sport, not jumping myself. That's always the follow up question.

• Cross stitching

• Aide or linen?

• I too used to only stitched on Aida. But the lady at my local store gave me some evenweave/linen with a promise that once I tried it, I wouldn't stitch on anything else again. She was right. Do you have a fav designer? When I started I did a few fairies, and the seasons by Mirabilia Designs/Corbett. Nowadays I like The Scarlett letter, little house needleworks, etc. I also love this French designer- Jardin Prive.

• @RealandGenuine1991 It is so amazing to see the younger generation taking up stitching. Your work in amazing! I have been talking to many older women, and they are scared that a lot of these crafts will die with them.

• There's a couple of things that I do. Sometimes I'll watch some random ass documentary online about literally anything and everything; read some random article; Google random things that come to mind and then learn about them; I'll watch tutorials on things that I'm probably never going to do; and most recently, I've started listening to dark ambient music.. Something that I really don't think many people would like or be into.. Sometimes I'll write some poetry or take some random pictures of things that I find interesting. Random pictures of literally anything.
    Lol I do a bunch of random stuff. But I also make digital art online and there's honestly not that many people into the very ultra specific type of art that I do.. So there's definitely that also. Sometimes I'll enjoy cleaning something? I'm really really random but definitely the art and ambient music are things not many people show interest in.

• Listening to Epic music (Thomas Bergersen, Hans Zimmerman & others) or Symphonic Rock (Within Temptation, Edenbridge & others). It's popular on the internet, but locally folks have virtually no interest in these genres.
    Watching ASMR videos to help me relax or sleep
    Lucid dreaming - increasing frequency, developing advanced techniques, writing down lengthy scenarios in the form of short stories

• Hiking in the woods, at night.

• Praying...

• Listening to classical music, knitting, crochet, sewing (sewing is expensive though, so I don't do it a whole lot).

• I solve logic puzzles for fun. And I like sight reading music.

• reading, swimming at the beach at night, writing poetry, cuddling with my many pets, sometimes working out

• Reading

• reading about history and greek mithology and also writing about that

• Jesus Christ

• Watching unsolved mysteries and conspiracies of the U. S. government

• I'm sure a lot of people do this or maybe they don't lol but i like to dream about the future, or ill day dream about what is going to happen when i go to work for example ill dream about going in saying hi to everyone and being all smiles although that doesn't happen because I'm very shy and introverted person it prepares me for any social situations that might happen and I don't know it just helps me not have a social anxiety attack and easies my mind. its stupid but helps

• Shakespeare

• playing dress up gamez on my computer then i save the disign i have made

• Painting, lanyarding (lol), sniffing paint.

• Writing essays and stories.

• needlepoint

• Learning Philosophy and patterns and listening to 80s/90s Japanese music

• Researching random topics to educate myself on them.

• opera music.

• Spirituality

• For me it's politics and history. Most people here around me don't care a bit about it. I really find it interesting and sometimes, funny.

• Throwing javelin, shot and discus

• i love aviation world and vintage super car, i also deeply interest in universe such as the space, moon, stars etc

• Tarot, angel cards, and spirit meditation.

• Reading fantasy books and doing some voice acting

• my friends call me Maria Purpurina so...

• dancing and being super lazy in the morning

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 15

• destroying my self make life as fucked up as possible for myself. so I get stronger in the end.

for example 1 day we were at the airport. there are stairs and automatic stairs, everybody takes the automic stairs I took the normal stairs and went up as fast as possible when I was up I was not even tired because I always do that shit.
    2 my friends dare me to eat hot pepper but said you are pussy they said putt little bit of the sauce on your pizza I took the sauce I put 5 times more than they expected me to put and I ate that shit. I did it because I want to feel pain I want to control pain

3. I used to hold my breath for 10 seconds while biking at full speed. it's very painfully try it it will make your stamina beast man.

4. 1 WEEK ago I rained so hard not normal all my clothes went wet within 5 minutes but I didn't care i carried on biking trough the city for about 2 hours with wet socks wet underpants wet pants I didn't care i said to me this is for the poor homeless guys living in poor country with no house.

I want to tell you more but I just woke up fucking work at 7 am lol

• 1 more
      mom: can you trough away garbage 7 minute walk from here
      me: ok take it runs as fast as possible to the trash run back as fast as possible. so I can destroy myself lol I did this many times

• Pain makes humans stronger even if it damages your heart

• what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
      like in the army no pain no gain

• Poetry, and Cartoons. Cartoons are just fun and poetry is a very interesting form of artistry in my opinion.

• communicating truthfully.

• nudism: sadly it's not as popular as it should be.

reading: people just want to watch the movie.

researching: I love researching things that interest me.

• reading about unsolved mysteries of the world... reading about meaphysical stuffs... reading about magic and witchcraft... reading about unexplored places of the world. these are some of my quirks

• Night hiking.

• Over thinking maybe πŸ˜‚

• Philosophy and reading answers from everyday situations. Weird things happen and I like to find in myself why they happen.

• mythology

• Motorcycle race

• I like to watch anime. Its not that rare, but its a niche activity in my opinion.

• Playing piano.

• I love working on cars not specifically mine but in general, I find looking for troubles on cars really satisfying

• Chinese Dramas

• Planes βœˆοΈπŸ›©πŸ›¬πŸ›«.
    I've always loved them and have had a few flying lessons. I'm fanatical about them.