What are your views on girls with thick thighs?

So oviously i didn't say completely thick girls cuz there's some skinny chicks out there with really nice thick legs. Would you still consider them thick girls even tho they aren't big anywhere else? I mean I've been told i have nice legs many times cuz my thighs are somewhere in between but what do you guys/girls think on this topic? Included a pic of my thighs belowWhat are your views on girls with thick thighs??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thick thighs. I could lick, kiss and nibble thick thighs all day.

For a woman to be thick she would have to have a thick stomach.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your thighs aren't thick. They're perfect. I'm a thick girl and I hate it. But I'd rather have thick thighs than a thigh gap

2|0
    0|0
    • Aww well thank you 😊😊. Lol yea it only sucks when ur jeans/leggings rub together n you get those weird little fibers in between ur thighs

• Show All
    • I'm sorry.

• Its fine no worries

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• You should get this t shirt πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Your thighs are not too thick but look fine! I have thick thighs but normal sized butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Your thighs are so skinny! I'm a more curvy type of person, so I definitely do not have a thigh gap haha <3

0|0
    0|0
  • your thighs look crazy small in the photo you chose lol. But I always hear guys say they like thick thighs but when it comes down to it they always talk about/choose the tiny ones and I'm left aloneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry if this is too forward but mine are like twigs. Yours are hot tbh lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks but ur still young so you still have plenty of time to grow

• Why are they so good 😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf that is not thick... you must have a eating disorder

0|0
    0|0
  • Your thighs aren’t thick, they are normal and Average. I would consider the girl in the picture to have thick thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice cushions for when your mouth is all over her naughty bits. Soft and smooth.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;