On the curves... which one do you find most attractive? And which one least?

which one is the most attractive to you?
Which one is the least?
this is not about body shaming. This is purely for research purposes.
thanks!
  • On the curves... which one do you find most attractive? And which one least?
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
What if these bodies had beautiful faces? I’m trying to load some pics for examples but it’s not letting me 😥

117

Most Helpful Guy

• None are very attractive to me at all. Not body shaming, but these are bordering on just fat. There's a right kind of curvy, but these aren't it.

• Would you like to share a pic of what you like as curvy? I am trying to determine what men see as curvy and women see as curvy etc

• Agree she is very sexy

• Thanks. for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A. I like how her body curves. And her stomach is flatter than mine.