On the curves... which one do you find most attractive? And which one least?

which one is the most attractive to you?
Which one is the least?
this is not about body shaming. This is purely for research purposes.
thanks!
  • On the curves... which one do you find most attractive? And which one least?
    Vote A
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What if these bodies had beautiful faces? I’m trying to load some pics for examples but it’s not letting me 😥

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None are very attractive to me at all. Not body shaming, but these are bordering on just fat. There's a right kind of curvy, but these aren't it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you like to share a pic of what you like as curvy? I am trying to determine what men see as curvy and women see as curvy etc

• Show All
    • Agree she is very sexy

• Thanks. for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A. I like how her body curves. And her stomach is flatter than mine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• "A" and "B" are really nice and attractive. I like the hips a lot. Perfect symmetry. I don't like the stomach of "C". "E" isn't too bad either; she has a nice stomach. "D" doesn't have much of a shape to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one. I prefer a pear shape and I'm not a boob guy. They are all really attractive though. I'd say least is the 3rd in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • So what are you trying to determine? Because I saw you mention "what men and women define as curvy" and this is a question about the most attractive, not which is curvy

• Picked A but B is in strong contention if they were real or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The black & white pic of the girl in the black bikini is my favorite. Curves in all the right places

0|0
    0|0
  • A: bc she has the least amount of noticeable roles Nd cellulite whereas the others are trying to cram themselves into shit they obviously shouldn't be wearing anymore..

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not really my type. 1 and 2 look the best out of those, though

0|0
    0|0
  • A and E are very attractive, and B is quite attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all pretty unattractive, but if I had to pick I'd say #2 is the best

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with 2. So do you mean to say you like skinny women? No judgement.

• I like curvy girls too but most of these girls don't look very curvy they're just overweight

• #1 has the most votes because the rest are just shitty pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, this isn't the best place to do research, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2,1,4,3 and 5

0|0
    0|0
  • B looks fake

0|0
    0|0
  • At lead D
    Top picks are E and C

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope these bodies have beautiful faces ;)
      And I know most of your pics are plus size models...

• None of them. They are all way too curvy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • c and d least!
    S its alright!

i dont find any of these attractive!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes