How do you pee when wearing a bodysuit?

Stupid question I know... but I need to know cause I don't know. Is there like some sort of a way to do this? an opening or smth

god I feel stupid now
just an example of what I mean
bodysuit
bodysuit

96

Most Helpful Guys

• should be a button/poppers around teh crotch if they are like what my recent ex wore

Most Helpful Girls

• Most body suits have buttons at the crotch. Just undo the buttons then you should be free. If it doesn’t have buttons then you’ll have to slide the whole thing down.

• You need to take it off, or hold on.

• Do you think they're worth the money? Or would a simple top be a better choice? My bladder is cooperating pretty well but with my luck, I'll pee myself xD

• You're probably better off just wearing top and separate trousers. It's much easier. And it's never a good idea to pee yourself!