How do you pee when wearing a bodysuit?

Stupid question I know... but I need to know cause I don't know. Is there like some sort of a way to do this? an opening or smth

god I feel stupid now
just an example of what I mean
bodysuit
bodysuit

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• should be a button/poppers around teh crotch if they are like what my recent ex wore

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Most body suits have buttons at the crotch. Just undo the buttons then you should be free. If it doesn’t have buttons then you’ll have to slide the whole thing down.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to take it off, or hold on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you think they're worth the money? Or would a simple top be a better choice? My bladder is cooperating pretty well but with my luck, I'll pee myself xD

• You're probably better off just wearing top and separate trousers. It's much easier. And it's never a good idea to pee yourself!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You're not going to pee in the ocean are you? If you have to I guess you just pee through it but if you're going to go in a public restroom just take the whole suit off. I talked about a bathing suit or a diving suit?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not to sure if they have a zip down there but a good idea to go to the toilet before.

1|0
    0|0
  • The hell is a body suit? That looks like a tank top to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • push it to the side!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You can either take the whole thing off or push the bottom part to the side lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Suppose pulling it to one side is easier than taking it all off. Does it work for guys to.

• Show All
    • @Sambelfast1 Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for a man in his private area?

• Suppose that's true. Blood would be shut off😝

• You have to pull it all off lol find one that buttons up down there so you just have to pop the buttons.

1|1
    0|0
  • dont you have zips?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure if those pieces I want have them

• Show All
    • It's only a usual body. I'll order some from Asos, they have free returns and then see if they have those zips/buttons.

Thanks

• OK all the best.

• Some have a small opening lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Push the bottom part to the side

1|0
    0|0
  • You can take it off

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy don’t wear one.