Does your car fit you?

So last week I was in training for work and met some new people from other plants out of town. I ended up giving this one girl a ride from corporate to my plant down the road. When we were walking in the parking lot I said I'm the Orange SUV, so she new where we were headed. She smiled and said it was fitting, we had only sat next to each other in training for the week! Does a car really say that much about your personality?

What kind of car do you have? Has anyone ever said that to you?Does your car fit you?

923

Most Helpful Guys

• hmm. Not sure.

I have acute quirky tastes in products and end up overanalyzing the shit out ofvthem before buying.

I actually own many cars due to it being a hobby of mine to tweak and perfect/modify sports cars.

List of cars I've owned:
    85' Honda Accord Gold Manual 5 speed.
    Super fun first car. It was bulletproof and light weight, and fun to drive.

96' Camaro Z28 t-top. White. Second car.
    Also super fun. Very fast. Still own this one. I've spent many hours working on it and have installed and modified every part myself. I know the whole car inside and out. See photos for a shot of my white camaro.

ZFG Rx7. I have this one sitting in a garage in San Jose. It's an rx7 with a built ford 5.0 engine swap. Here's a video of me working on the motor: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h3bxoQ5Vc I've attached a photo of this one here as well.

99' mitsubishi eclipse with green wide body kit. I loved this one. (see attached photo) Same ecact body kit.

01' Toyota Corolla. This is the car I drive every day. I love the way the suspension and drivetrain are engineered on this car. Toyota really did a great job with it. I want to get a window decal or bumper sticker that says 'enjoy your car payment' because I only paid $1,500 for it and it's a great 30+ mpg commuter car. (see attached photos for what it looks like).

As you can see, I give no shits about status symbols, so yeah I guess all my cars fit my personality, each one is fun in its own way.

If I were to sell them all and buy just one car I'd be torn by a few options:

I'd either get a bmw i3, subaru forester, newer toyota corolla or a convertable corvette.

The i3 would be cool because it's all electric and actually has a nice interior. The forester would be cool because I could actually go to the snow and carry my snowboard easily. A newer corolla would be cool bcause its the most economically responsible and its a fine well engineered car. And the corvette would just be tons of fun because it's a two seater sports car that's actually fast.

I've been kinda wanting a sportbike fir a while now too, so I might get one of those pretty soon too.

• A lot of people like dull coloured cars, presumably so they fit in with the rest. Orange is quite flamboyant and individualistic. Does that reflect your personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, sometimea cars fit personality. I have a little blue volkswagen jetta. I've been told it suited me because its tiny like i am lol.