A random guy called me beautiful?

I went to the store today and a guy who works at the store just randomly came up to me and told me I am so beautiful. We chatted a little and then I left. I was surprised because guys barely hit on me and I have never had a boyfriend, been asked out, or been on a date. I didn't even put on makeup when I went to the store and I was really astonished because it was so unexpected. Does this mean he likes me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he thinks you're beautiful. He can't "like" you because he doesn't know you (yet). He likes the way you look, he thinks you're beautiful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Take the compliment.

Some guy a few weeks ago said I dropped my smile at the grocery store, I guess I look depressed !

Most guys don't like girls that wear a ton of makeup.

A couple months ago, I went to the grocery store and the gas station (which is right next to it) and I got stares and hit on. And, I looked Terrible, I was wearing glasses, had no makeup, wearing my sweats that had white paint on them from me painting the house, etc.

It happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • So...your beautiful? He wants you.

What else do you want to know...

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he thinks you're attractive. Obviously. You can't assume any more than that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes