A random guy called me beautiful?

I went to the store today and a guy who works at the store just randomly came up to me and told me I am so beautiful. We chatted a little and then I left. I was surprised because guys barely hit on me and I have never had a boyfriend, been asked out, or been on a date. I didn't even put on makeup when I went to the store and I was really astonished because it was so unexpected. Does this mean he likes me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he thinks you're beautiful. He can't "like" you because he doesn't know you (yet). He likes the way you look, he thinks you're beautiful.