Girls do you like it when a guy brushes his hand on your ass?

Like if a guy is walking by and you feel him kinda brush it by your ass if he is attractive do you like it?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like him and know him enough they I will think that it's really hot and attractive.If its someone random and out of the street I'd be mad and look at him like I'm crazy it just seems wrong to do that .Even if its someone I just met into knowing him a couple of days in I will take it the wrong way and tell him never to do that again it would be disrespectful.