He texted me "meow"... What does that mean?

so this guy and I were briefly friends with benefits and I caught feelings for him, and I let him know and we decided to be friends. to solidify it, I invited him out in a group thing our mutual friends were gonna have, and he never responded. I woke up this morning to a text from him, sent at 3 AM, just saying "meow". I sent him a question mark (I mean, we've sent that once or twice before and it wasn't innocuous..) so is he still trying to hook up even after I said no more?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he likes cats. He seems really cool and if I were a girl, I'd go for it.