Is Adriana Lima really that beautiful as the media presents?

Updates:
6d
It seems that i am an alien or something. I googled top famous female models and dont find them super attractive. You can say majority are cute, but honestly i think there are way more hotter girls that aren't in modeling buisness.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• My fiance insists that Alessandra Ambrosio is more beautiful. Is Adriana Lima really that beautiful as the media presents? I think he's right.

1|2
    2|0
    • 6d

None of those look more than 6/10 with all respect. Thats just my opinion.

• Show All
    • 6d

She kinda looks manly to me , I don't find her gorgeous. Adriana looks way better than her.

• 6d

@Whenwillulearn Am i retarded or what, you can go on street and find more beautiful girls in less than 10 minutes.

• I watched this video where a hairstylist mentioned that he saw Adriana Lima and he said that she was really nice to him when she was being prepped. And of course, she was beautiful.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I think she's gorgeous. she has a very feminine face.

3|1
    0|1
  • Yep! She absolutely is. Those striking blue eyes, cute smile, tall and perfect figure. She also looks much younger than her age.

1|0
    1|1
  • Her face is great but I can't say the same for her teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes she is. She is a stunning supermodel right there with Gisele and Naomi Campbell

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally don't think so

1|2
    1|0
  • She’s veeery sexy whattt

0|0
    1|1
  • Seems so

0|0
    0|1
  • I think she's gorgeous.

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• It's subjective. I thinks she's a very beautiful woman and has one of the most gorgeous faces I've seen. I likes how her blue eyes gives a contrast to her brown skin and black hair. It's not often I see none-whites with blue or green eyes. It's really rare.

I also think she has a feminine appearance, a fit body, nice hair, well proportioned face and beautiful features. I likes big eyes, slim faces, arched brows, narrow noses and cute lips.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I'm disagree. I thinks many models and celebrities looks very good. Often the most beautiful people gets most attention and becomes celebrities. There are some celebrities I don't find beautiful, but I would say extremely many are it. I've seen more beautiful and handsome celebrities than ordinary people. Most none-celebrities I finds beautiful and handsome are foreigners.

• 6d

I thought that women that give pussy to powerful men get the most attention and become the most beautiful.

• i personally do not find her as attractive as the world would seem to think she is. i find her facial bone structure a bit severe

0|1
    0|0
  • I suspect that none, or almost none, of these "beautiful" people will look anywhere nearly as great without makeup.

0|1
    1|0
    • 6d

she does. google her

• Show All
    • 6d

@Factshurt90 That looks airbrushed,

• 6d

And it is either a color filter or light eye shadow.

• How beautiful is she presented?

I don't think she's the most beautiful woman on the planet (I don't know or care who is) but she's certainly beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Top models are not chosen to be the most beautiful. That’s not their job. Their job is to make clothes look good. Their body type is chosen for that.

• Beautiful yes but out of this world, I can see why people ask this but there is a little something about her

0|0
    0|0
  • She is nothing special. A good looking woman, but I don't understand what the fuss is about.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, she is incredibly average.

1|1
    2|0
  • Not my type

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes