Pakistani man sentenced to death for repeatedly farting in Mosque: your thoughts?

Man was sentenced to death in Pakistan for repeated farting in 6 different Mosques during Ramadan, this was ruled as blasphemy.

The judge gave the man the option of being either stoned to death or beheaded.

The culprit claims to suffer from chronic flatulence.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

524

Most Helpful Girls

• The situation is both sad and hilarious. How ridiculous must people be to kill someone for farting? I understand mosque is supposed to be important and holy but really? People aren’t allowed to have a bad day at the wrong time? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard ofπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guys

• He deserved it