Why did my ex boyfriend delete all the pics of us?

So me and my ex bf have been broken up for about 2 months now. We haven't spoke in over a month now. And he recently deleted all the pics of us on his Twitter and insta. He left them up for this long i just don't understand why all of a sudden he went and deleted everything? any advice? do you think he's still hurting from the breakup or is over me completely?

812

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that with my ex I cut all the pics and deleted everyware

At that point it dosent hurt me it was just make me angry to have pics with my ex I felt she dont deserve me I deserve to be with better girl and I regret for the time spent with her

Its over

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, don't stress it. It sounds like your the one not over him completely. Move on , so what if he deleted them.. if your both over each other it doesn't matter. He could be seeing someone else or he's going to , i mean what girl wants to go out with a guy who still has pictures of him and his ex on social media?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE