My ex sent me a picture of her in her underwear?

My girlfriend and I broke up 3 weeks ago after a 3 year relationship. We talk every day from when we wake up til when we go to sleep. I asked today can we start again? Her reply was a picture of her in her underwear with a caption I don't think so. I asked was the pic meant for me. She said yes. She then told me she was hanging out with her best friend. I seen on fb she went to the cinema with her best mate and another ex. This hurt a lot. I don't know what to do. Any advice

22

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do is free yourself from this hurtful trap. She did it on purpose, to make you want her back and hurt you, maybe she feels like she's taking revenge for something. I don't know anything about your relationship, but the turn it's taking is not a healthy one. Take good care of yourself, and tbh I don't think she's keen on the idea of restarting the relationship. Otherwise she's be careful about it and the way things go.

What Guys Said 2

• There are plenty of other girls out there and you just have to move on. There will be little you can do to try and get back together. Just be positive and find that dream girl.

• Man up

What Girls Said 1

• Find someone else.

She doesn't care about you at all, when she clearly says no and sends half naked photo... wtf? these type of people are disgusting seriously. Move on.