My boyfriend won't let me pee!!

Whenever I'm with my boyfriend and have to pee he refuses to let me go unless its in my house because he can't stop me. The thing is I love him so I don't want to break up with him but what should I do?

please help!

38

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf

this is such a stupid thing

girls have to pee,... a lot

if he can't understand that basic thing about being with a girl then perhaps he should do some reading. Not only that but if he's trying to control you on a petty bodily function, imagine what what he may do later in the relationship if you keep giving in like this.

Tell him, when you gotta go you gotta go, and ask him if he wants to be broken up with for such a stupid reason. if he still doesn't care, then that's an indicator that this guy has the mental age of a 5 year old monkey, but I think even they would let thier girlfriend pee

What Guys Said 7

• errr... I have no idea what to make of this... have you asked him why..

Ill be honest that's just creepy

• If he won't let you pee in his bathroom then pee on his floor and let him clean it up.

• Insert a Foley catheter before going over his house

• Why won't he let you pee, this doesn't make any sense.

• Hey urr man is weird. May be he has some mis-conception or he feels un-safe for XYZ reasons. Talking to him only can find the answer. Also, if you stop urr pee for a long time, you may get stones.

• Just p*ss yourself. After about a year of him having to walk around with you in public with a wet spot, he'll get the hint. Worked for me. Than she made me wear a diaper & they get expensive because I wouldn't wear nothing but pampers. Couldn't wear no-name so it got expensive.

• Umm... what? Maybe it's just me, but this sounds ever so slightly insane. It might be some kind of psychological or nervous tic, like some people are always washing their hands, that makes him do this. If you love him enough that you don't want to break up with him, then maybe try and talk to him about it as that's definitely an 'issue'.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow talk about insecure and not letting you go pee in public place.

If you gotta go,u gotta go..That's kind of a controlling issue he has going on there.

Talk to him tell him ur ganna go where you wanna and if he doesn't like it he can step.

If you let him do that now,what's going to happen tomarrow.You won't be able to wear

those pants and that shirt?

It's bad for you to hold ur pee 2, so talk to him and see what happens.

• i agree with the previous comment. Piss yourself. then hell regret it. dumb f***. who doesn't let someone go pee wtf? weird

• I really hope this is a joke question. If it's not, I'd like to reach my hand through my computer screen and slap some sense into you for even being with a guy like this. LOVE YOURSELF fck that guy.