How long was your longest rebound relationship?

A couple of months? A couple of days? One night? lol

Do they ever really work out?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 months it went well but we weren't really serious

• Really? What happened? I would think after 3 or 4 months you start to really like the person.

• We both kind of found someonelse

What Guys Said 2

• lol this is crazy but 4 years...we actually just ended a few weeks ago but I mean it worked and it worked well...we were crazy in love and we might still end up back together one day but just letting you know it does work

• Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Why did you guys break up? If you don't mind me asking.

• Broke up because we went through college and didn't give other people a chance so we decided to do that now and leave it to fates hands if we get back or not....it started as a rebound, we were both rebounds for one another and we just clicked...my relationship before her was a year and a half! with what I thought was the love of my life boy was I wrong...i feel me and my now ex will get back eventually but it will be some time until that comes

• How is 4 years a rebound

• How do you know if its a rebound relationship?

• I think it depends on you knowing yourself and knowing what's in your heart (ughh that came out really cheesy, huh). If you still have very strong feelings for your ex -- f you jump into a new relationship right after breaking up, chances are that new person is your rebound.

What Girls Said 0