How long did your rebound relationship last and how did it end?

My ex of 5 years has being seeing another girl 3 weeks after we split. I'm pretty sure it's a rebound he said so much himself he tasting the water and admitted he not over me and we could get back together one day ane it's not serious. He met her at a bar just wondering generally how long they last. I think they met sometime in January 2 weeks ago I think maybe 3. She the complete opposite of me in every way.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a rebound I had one relationship it lasted seven and a half years and unfortunately that did me in for life

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want him back? Sounds like you do and he's trying to wave this in your face to hurt you. Ignore it. Why did y'all break up? People rarely ever change, and even if they do, it takes years.

What Guys Said 2

• 3 years and still going strong. She's the love of my life and we have 2 kids.
    You better say bye to your ex, because he already found his woman, he may even marry her.

• A month, or less. She was an ex from 20 years.

What Girls Said 3

• Rebounded for a couple months, and it ended when I said no and let myself be single for a couple more months

• A week

• Never had one