How long did your rebound relationship last and how did it end?

My ex of 5 years has being seeing another girl 3 weeks after we split. I'm pretty sure it's a rebound he said so much himself he tasting the water and admitted he not over me and we could get back together one day ane it's not serious. He met her at a bar just wondering generally how long they last. I think they met sometime in January 2 weeks ago I think maybe 3. She the complete opposite of me in every way.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 years and still going strong. She's the love of my life and we have 2 kids.
    You better say bye to your ex, because he already found his woman, he may even marry her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want him back? Sounds like you do and he's trying to wave this in your face to hurt you. Ignore it. Why did y'all break up? People rarely ever change, and even if they do, it takes years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE