My boyfriend doesn't hype me up?

I have been with my boyfriend almost 2 years, some time a get sad when I send him a picture or going out and he don't hype me up at all, in the first of our relationship he was always complementing me, but naw if he said something it's will be an emoji or just one word.
And don't need anyone to complement me to feel beautiful but everyone do from time to time why he doesn't do that!! Do he don't see me beautiful anymore?
And he not a cold person he complements anything or any person he see if it beautiful boys or girls!

Sorry for the bad English:)

What Guys Said 1

• he may not have noticed. maybe he is comfortable with you he truly forgets to add you into needing or wanting that. remind him everyone needs that, and you want to heir his option of you more. this happens to married couples all the time. things get going and people overlook things. but all this is a guess. no idea your guys feelings. hope it helps tho.

• Yeah I like your opinion because he start to get very comfortable with me I noticed that he start to teasing me more than he flirt with me , I truly hope that, because I afraid that he doesn't see me beautiful anymore 🚶🏼🚶🏼🚶🏼

What Girls Said 0