How to act seeing ex first time after breakup?

So I'm going to a concert next Saturday and my ex will be there. I broke up with about 1.5 months ago because he kept pressuring me/disrespecting me. I did it over the phone. And I last saw him in June. I know there's going to be a lot of people, but he's one the promoters for the event, so I'm scared.. I'll be attending with my friend. I don't even want to make small talk or anything cause there's still hurt.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think classy. If he say anything you don't like don't react. You can say you didn't like it but show you don't need to argue about it. If come over don't run or tell him to fuck off. Just say hello and go on with your day and try to relax.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I would treat him as old friend, being polite and friendly. Thought any talk about relationships is big no no, any that it, just chat with him if he start it, if no and you bouth walk next to each other, just casuly say hi and thats all.

• Pay no attention to them i walk by smile on my face looking fresh with a pocket full of money and cute girl by my side

• Pretend he's not there. If he says something, just seem uninterested.

• Ignore him, go about minding your own business. You'll be fine!

• depends on why he's your ex😂

• dodge and weave.

• I would behave politely but I don't expect the same from her.

• give the oh look that Bitch look

What Girls Said 1

• Be normal. Treat him like anyone else.