He broke up with me, now he wants to talk?

Since the break up I cut all the contact so I can move on, now he messaged me: “I need to talk to you” but I ignored it... why he stills contacted me if he dumped me?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• he realised he made a mistake leaving behind a wonderful girl like you

i think you should hear him out on what he has to say at least and then decide from there

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes I will take your advice, Just I don’t want to be hurt again, maybe his message was just a mere reaction driven by a moment, that’s why I don’t feel like answering, if he really have something important to tell he would make an effort to reach out, wouldn’t he? I guess time will tell

• May the universe bless you 2 with a peace of mind so you both can proceed with your lives on clear footing.

I do hope it works out for the best for both of you. :)

• Thank you! 😊 thank you for your advise and your point of view!