He broke up with me, now he wants to talk?

Since the break up I cut all the contact so I can move on, now he messaged me: “I need to talk to you” but I ignored it... why he stills contacted me if he dumped me?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• he realised he made a mistake leaving behind a wonderful girl like you

i think you should hear him out on what he has to say at least and then decide from there

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes I will take your advice, Just I don’t want to be hurt again, maybe his message was just a mere reaction driven by a moment, that’s why I don’t feel like answering, if he really have something important to tell he would make an effort to reach out, wouldn’t he? I guess time will tell

• Show All
    • May the universe bless you 2 with a peace of mind so you both can proceed with your lives on clear footing.

I do hope it works out for the best for both of you. :)

• Thank you! 😊 thank you for your advise and your point of view!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I’ve Been in this situation before, my ex broke up with me. For months after she would get in touch with me and say she wanted to talk etc and because I wanted to get back together I met up with her. It was just a massive game she was playing because she was unsure of her feelings so played with my feelings and it was an awful situation for me. Block his number, delete him off social media and avoid him in public it may be hard now but you’ll be ten times better off for it!

1|1
    0|0
  • Just boys being boys , he broke up feels free and radiant. 2 weeks later starts to miss u. After that one day loses is mind and send a message. But don't answer , after a while it will end the same way that both of u are now

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, maybe he just feels that way right now and days laters he change his mind

• I felt the same way when I broke up with my ex , and I miss her for real sometimes , but missing is not enough.

• He might regret his decision. But if he says this is it, if he hints he wants you back, make damn sure he does. I. e. don't automatically trust him. Cuz he might just be leading you on for ego or because he wants to Ralph to someone he knows will care, even if he doesn't care back

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say keep moving on cause he will continue
    doing the same thing over again.

1|0
    0|0
  • this could mean a lot of things, not necessarily that was wants to get back together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on. Change your mind. Set your aim and go for it... You have another chance for love.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he dump you and your over him don't respond never go backwards it prove your weak if you do and he win

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's something important to really talk about then it's ok but if it's about y'all's relationship then it's a big no no

0|0
    0|0
  • Exes always come back if they were the ones to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he really loves you.
    If not then
    he doesn't have any other place to fuck around.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be unable to find another like u

1|0
    0|0
  • Just listen the reason then do what you want to do

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he's retarded.

0|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter.
    just keep moving on

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't you like to talk with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t want to be a part of a “game”, he wasn’t clear what he wanted in that message, for me It could mean anything, he miss me, he just wants to feel worthy again.. or play with me.. who knows... I worked hard to move on, I don’t want to be bothered by small things, if it was really important he should called me or come to my house. Maybe I’m afraid to let my cold heart get feelings again..

• I would tell him that if he breaks with you again, you won't be returning back. Without exceptions.

• Missing you

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter, does it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don’t want to be part of anyone game!

• then forget about it haha. do whatever you like and let the past be the past.

if he comes pissing u off tell him to fuck of

• Two things... Either he didn't find anyone or Sex. I don't mean to be rude but it's the sad truth. People only want things that they don't access to. He will meet you, he will say that he misses you... and you gonna feel like he is the one... you will date him... he will leave you again... and back to where you started... i know everyone deserves a second chance but if there's no trust there's no place for anything... as they say once a thread is broken... even if you try to join it... There will always a knot. Apart from it you are mature... final decision is yours to make.. I wish you all the best

2|2
    0|0
    • Yes, I don’t trust him even though he didn’t cheat on me, but the moment he told me that long ago he didn’t have feelings for me... was the moment the thread broke

• Expertly put !

What Girls Said 6

• He doesn't know what he wants. You're better off keeping the train moving to something new or doing you

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! I want someone that doesn’t “change his mind” about wanting or not wanting...

• Remember that the heart can only be broken once. The rest are just scratches.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck himmmmm!!! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe he wants to get back together with you

0|0
    0|0
    • which isn't necessarily a bad thing

if he realised he was wrong.

• Who knows, I really took very serious the break up, I’m trying to not fall in a game, I worked so hard to move on.. that I don’t want to be hurt again, I love myself too much to let me fall again, he isn’t a bad person but I don’t believe him anymore...

• depends on why you guys broke up

• Why did you break up?

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to be prepared to have a straight talk with you, you'll be able to tell from that. And if he won't, well there's your answer, don't waste your time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes