Songs that remind you of your ex?

What song(s) remind you of your ex that you can no longer listen to? For me, "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble was banned from my playlist and now I've learned to disassociate it from my ex and now I love it. Besides, Michael Buble is too sexy to pass up :D lol

Just Curious ^_^

44

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. take me back or I'll drown the dog-tumor circus/2. concubine-butthole surfers/3. what's this sh*t called love-pagans/4. L-O-V-E another damp thing-feederz/5. back seat sally-black market baby/6. you make me sick-the motards/7. she's like heroin to me-the gun club/8. baby you're so repulsive-crime/9. plastique valentine-the humpers/10. if I can't have what I want, I don't want anything-the screamers

What Guys Said 3

• I've got a whole time frame that I can't listen to. I don't know how to disassociate it? Oh and Kolbie Kalay (sp). Totally reminds me of the ex. She's a HUGE fan. Blech. Just thinking about it gets me all funked up.

• Calling me back - Chingy feat Tyrese ... just writing it puts me in a bad mood lol

• bitches ain't sh*t..by dr.dre..haha I hate that chick

What Girls Said 4

• learning to breath - switchfoot

all I got - fergie

anything jadakiss

It's the mental picture attached. I can recall precisely what we were doing and saying... it's maddening.

• the script-break even, break your heart-taio cruz, example-kickstarts, smother me-the used.

all remind me of my ex and I can't listen to them.

• "Untouched" -The Veronicas

"Better than Drugs"-Skillet

"Comatose"- Skillet

"Whispers in the Dark"-Skillet

• Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion