Pimple on lip after oral sex? is he cheating on me?

ok me and my boyfriend are together one and a half year now. and for the first time I get a single pimple on my lip about an hour after I goes down on me..why? is that a sign that he is cheating on me or it could be something else that can causes this pimple?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Pimples in themselves are bad enough and on lip can be even worse, because the lips are not an area where pimples normally occur. Using cheap quality lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm can cause pimples on lip. One of the main symptoms of herpes – a sexually transmitted disease – is pimples on lip, but it will be large, painful, and ulcer-like in appearance. A poor diet is also the cause of pimples on lip. If your body is going through hormonal changes caused by stress, puberty, menstruation or pregnancy, then you may develop pimple on lip, people with oily skin are more prone to pimples on lip.

You have a skin care routine for your lips regularly so they too can gain the benefits. You do not need to buy separate products for lip care. Just use your normal skin care onto your lips as well. If you are using medicated skin care products, they may contain ingredients that are supposed to be too sensitive for your lips. Hot and cold compress both work well for pimples. Do this at night just before you are going to bed. Do not touch your pimple, do not lick your lips either. This will dry out your lips and it can aggravate the pimple. Remember that a pimple needs to be ripe for the popping. In most case it has nothing to do with your kissing him, oral or anything in sex and it can not appear within an hour of it. It takes much longer time.