Is it weird that I like my belly rubbed?

I have always been skinny but lately I have gained a few pounds. My whole body is skinny except for my pudgy belly now...It doesn't have ugly fat rolls or anything, it is just a little bit round

Do any guys like that?

My ex boyfriend used to rub my belly when I ate too much and I sort of got used to it. Is it weird that I like my belly being rubbed?

I am single now so if guys like that feel free to message me I guess.

Is it weird?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you don't have a belly button piercing. I mean it's a bit strange.

I have rubbed feet, not bellies lol.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That sounds cute, but requesting a guy do what your ex did, is probably not the best thing in the world. If a guy decides to do that because he wants to, there's no problem... If you're like can you rub my belly, because your ex use to do it. It will be a wtf moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all you don't have a belly fetish. Since your belly is fatter it's more sensitive. When it's stuffed up even more so. That's why you like the sensation. I don't find it weird at all. If my girl asked me, I'd be happy to massage her wherever she'd like. Doesn't matter how big she is or how small... If I HAD a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't work out if it's strange. Guess if you both like it then its fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my girlfriend likes her belly rubbed as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, yeah, it's weird. But, hey, weird =/= bad!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool...you must be a cat or a fat buddha statue!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have kik? I would love to talk to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing weird about that whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's more funny than weird. I automatically thought "cat" and "puppies" in my head.

It's unusual I'm not going to lie lmao. Your doing nothing but embracing your stomach. Gotta love the chub.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have a belly fetish ?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes