Skylar in Breaking Bad pisses me off. You too?

I started following the series recently and finally made it to where Ted is introduced. Sensing it I googled to check if Skylar cheats with him.

And sure enough she does...I don't like the idea of it all...pisses me off.

Do you feel the same?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• A little behind the times lol? This is exactly why this show is absolutely amazing. They are able to make you hate the (other than the cheating) morally good person and love Walt. Remember that Walt is now cooking meth, lying to his friends and family, ruining the lives of many people, putting his family in danger, is responsible for many deaths both directly and indirectly and yet we can still sympathize with him. You'll grow to hate Skylar even more soon, but really think, what has she really done wrong?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • idk, cheating is one of the worst ways a woman can betray a guy...a guy she used to love. I would be OK with her calling the cops on him but...cheating...no

• And Walt definitely tried to hurt people for his own gain. He could have stopped cooking at any point and had plenty of money. He took out anyone who he considered a threat, whether they actually were or not. If you watch to the end you can look back and see the wake of destruction and turmoil Walt's actions have caused. The rest of his family will never be the same. And as Walt finally says "I did it for me."

• she might not have done much from a 3rd perspective, but she was the most unsupportive person imaginable. she didn't rat him out only because her kids are on the line. She's the worst kind of wife anyone could have, which is why people hate her. If you're married to someone and you have that fickle of a bond. I'm sad they didn't kill her off in the finale