My girlfriend slapped me! Should I dump her?

So we got into a bit of a heated argument the other day, and by the end of it she was calling me names and then I just blurted out 'shut the f*** up you bitch' and she slapped me afterwards.

Should I dump her for slapping me?

Ok, this question was just a test to see if girls really do embrace the double standard that men should be dumped for slapping a woman, but women get to get away with it because they are 'weaker' many of you pass. but still some of you ladies here... smh

127

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not acceptable for a guy to hit a girl so why should it be OK the other way around? If it was me I would dump her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for best answer