I really regret making out with him last night?

I met a guy through a friend and we went out and next thing you know we were making out HARD, grinding, moaning, him kissing my breasts , he was really cute but he was just too young for me (im 22, he is 20) he acted mature but he wasn't really, i REGRET and woke up crying today, im a virgin and one guy ever saw me naked and now i have to add a second guy to my list, that i dodnt even like, i feel like i lost my innocence...what should i do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• What can you do? Just dont get in that situation again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just relax, you are still a Virgin.
    Everyone makes mistakes, just be careful when going out with these guys, if you want to avoid sexual relationships then don't go to places where the chance will be there. Go somewhere public and avoid houses. It's all a mental process. Tell yourself what you are willing to do with this person when you go out and stick to it. By having it in your head you'll automatically reject it if it gets further than what you're comfortable with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE