There's a guy I like who's graduating soon?

There's this guy I really like, and he's a senior in high school (I'm a junior). He graduates in three weeks and we've never talked before. I'm not sure if I should 1. Ignore my feelings and move on 2. Tell him how I really feel- in a chill way of course 3. Ask him out (if so, how?) or 4. Ask a friend of his to tell him I'm into him, but he wouldn't know I asked his friend to do that (he'd be aware of me though and the possibility). Thanks!!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Options 2 or 3 probably best. Be yourself and be open with him. Option 1 means you have lost the chance already, but with 2 or 3 ( or maybe 4 as well ) you have lost nothing if he's not interested. In which case you can move on and find another guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go up to him and ask him a random question so you can talk to him. It is best to do things personally because he might think your friend likes him. And trust me it hurts if he falls for her.

You do not want to wonder what could have happened.

• It's not my friend, it's one of his friends who's a guy. His friend already knows I'm into the guy, he just hasn't told him (I hope that made sense haha). But thanks!