Are wide shoulders on a girl a deal breaker?

I've always been very self concious about it. I used to tell myself people wouldn't really notice it, but they do because occasionally someone says something like "You have very wide shoulders, do you swim?". I don't by the way

I think it makes me look very masculine and combined with rather larger boobs I feel it makes me look larger than I am. Like angelina jolie in this pic.
It's just out of proportion. Like this

Are wide shoulders on a girl a deal breaker?Are wide shoulders on a girl a deal breaker?

Ok, I'm not as slim as those girl, but of those propotions compared to hips and wait. I'm actually fairly slim around my waist and hips, which makes it a lot worse.

And I don't know I just feel like that's something a lot of guys would find unattractive

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I wrote this for another opinion but it seems like it really applies to a *lot* of people here:
    "Everyone has their own hearts, their own minds, and their own preferences. What one person finds to be the greatest turnoff another may find to be the greatest turnon. We are all individual and thus while you may find one with a particular opinion on something, you will most assuredly find one with the opposite opinion sometime down the road."

Most Helpful Girl