Guys who say they don't like "too skinny" girl, would you date this girl?

She's pretty much a double zero and she's tall (model)
Guys who say they don't like

DONT GIVE ME THAT PERSONALITY BULLSHIT BC y'all ARE HYPOCRITS AND I SEE YOU GUYS STILL PICKING GIRLS ALL THE TIME ON ONE POST THEN SAYING "PERSONALITY BLAHA BAH" ON ANOTHER

• yes
  • no
I was wondering why some people make thinking I was mad in the comments but now I realize I put the bottom part in all caps. Well I want actually yelling. I just had caps lock on and didn't fix it but I put it there BC some guys literally are so hypocritical and will pick a girl BC she's hot but on another post say something completely opposing their actions
Wasn't *** yelling

434

Most Helpful Guy

• If she got rid of the nose ring I would date her. Nose rings are disgusting, and there is no way I could stand dating someone with a nose ring. Sometimes I even gag when I see someone with a nose ring.

Excluding the nose ring, physically she is very pretty. She isn't my preference, but I can still be attracted to women outside of my preference. Beautiful women come in many forms. Just because you may have one favorite art style doesn't mean you can't find beauty in other types of art as well. The same holds true for the female form.

There is a difference between a preference and a requirement. There is nothing hypocritical about that. I don't know why women can't understand that a guy can be attracted to a woman, without her being his ideal. Being my favorite body shape or height is a preference. Not having a hunk of shrapnel sticking out of her face is a requirement.

It wasn't just the caps that got people upset. The caps didn't help but the part where you called guys hypocrites is more what people are taking an issue with. If you want to use a word like that you need to be more careful about how you phrase is so it doesn't sound like an attack on the entire male gender. Instead you accused us all of being hypocrites.

• so your requirement is no nose ring? & I didn't accuse all guys of being hypocrites. I accused guys who make hypocritical actions as being hypocrites

• You're right, I and everyone should be more specific and careful with their word selections when it comes to discussions, but my question specifically addressed "guys who say they don't like too skinny girls", so I figured that would be enough clarification.

• But I think the septum ring looks great on her.