Would you date a 4"11 girl?

Would you date a girl from 4"9 to 4"11 ?

Updates:
Also i like tall guys :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Iam 6"2". I don't see any difference in a short woman. Your perfectly formed just more sweet and compact. If dated short women.
    They liked the fact I could lift them hold them. Even up against a wall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer an little taller girls, because I am 5"11, but still to be an 4"11 girl is not as bad as being 4"11 guy, that is for sure, even though huge guy and tiny girl is still kinda funny. :)

tvtropes.org/.../HugeGuyTinyGirl

0|0
    0|0
  • My own mother is around that height. I have always been able to hug her and give her a kiss. It wouldn't be any different with another girl. I honnestly think only women find height important. It shouldn't be a factor. It's not for me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry that's just too short for me. It's less about attraction and just utility. Kissing and hugging while standing would be the biggest pain in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's hot.

I'll only date a tall girl if she's hot, also

Basically if she's over 3 foot tall you're good to go xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's kinda below optimal height. I'm 5'7" though and the shortest ladies tend to have the most ridiculous height requirements (the 6'0"+ only crowd), so I guess that's all fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have any problem with it. In fact, a (relatively) short woman can be cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • see, you have to consider the slim chance you might knock a girl up. for me, I'm 5'10. So If I knocked up a 4'11 girl the poor sap, if a boy, would be a shortie who couldn't get laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" myself so it might look a little bit weird at first but honestly I don't care about the height of a girl... I don't date her because of that lol.
    So yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny girl, I may consider the height but if I truly love her it wouldn't make a difference!

Plus you're easier to pick up by the butt cheeks and have some fun sex with (granted we are at that point)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into fun size

1|0
    0|0
  • It... doesn't matter... i will date a girl who will understand my feeling and make me happy... it all depend on... how she talks? how she behave towards other... and she must be helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. I'd have fun with you. 6"1 here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she's an utter badass then no. Too short for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I like taller chicks, Plus that's like below my bellybutton

0|0
    0|0
  • I would yes why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'1 and yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    (filler)

0|1
    0|0
  • Helllll yes. <3 short ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl of that height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a problem for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes height doesn't matter but that's adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I would honestly enjoy it! :) Height is not that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height has nothing to do with me for a date. She must have some other qualities.. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• No, I don't date girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • my bff is your height and she dates a guy my height (5'3) so dw guys will date ya

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys really wouldn't care. Height isn't as important to them as it is to girls

0|0
    0|0