Guys: Do you like girls to sit on your lap?

A girl you're dating. I want to sit on my bf's lap but I don't know how to casually slide into it. Is there a way that is most comfy? I always get worried about hurting his man parts. I'm 5 ft and 125lbs.

In general do you guys like girls to sit on your lap?

428

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think they usually do like it, at least if they're dating/have a level of comfort with you.

Dont worry about his man parts. Only way you'll hurt those is if his dick gets so hard it pokes you in the butt and is like pressing against you... But then it'd be nice pain :P
    Side note: if he does get hard while ur sitting on him, just ignore it or if it's super noticeable just say hey dont worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it too. I sat on my crush's lap two times and loved it but I couldn't ask again and again lol.
    If you are getting cozy then its easy- to try a position, saves space, makes it easy for me to kiss you or that area etc
    Otherwise, tease him into saying he is so fragile he won't be able to handle you sitting on his lap haha most guys take up a challenge and definitely one which questions their toughness but do it at a place where he can really do it to prove his strength not like when he is driving-then he will just dismiss your claims or shove you.