Guys, what height of girls is too tall for you?

What height of girl is too tall for you to date?

• 5 ft 9 in / 179 cm (or shorter)
  • 6 ft / 182 cm
  • 6 ft 1 in / 186 cm
    Vote C
  • 6 ft 3 in / 190 cm
    Vote D
  • 6 ft 5 in / 195 cm
    Vote E
  • 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
    Vote F
  • 6 ft 8 in / 203 cm (or taller)
    Vote G

338

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• @g-daz

What Guys Said 37

• None of them are too tall for me as I would date any height. It's all about if I'm too short for them.

• Good thinking ;)

• @MarcusBorino There's no preference for me as I think the girl should wear whatever she wants. I prefer that the girl look good and have some fashion sense. I don't have a lot of fashion sense so it's sort of important to me that she can make good fashion decisions on her own and if that means wearing heels (or not wearing heels) at the appropriate time, then I'm all for it.

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• My limit is when I start having trouble waltzing with her. Since I'm 5'8", that means my limit is about 6'

• I see these types of questions a lot on this site, and I'm really baffled by them. I'm really tall (6'6"), and tall girls have zero interest in me. None. Short girls, on the other hand, really like me. Short girls will just come up to me and say "you're tall" with a big smile on their faces. Tall girls act like I don't exist. I don't get this.

• But which ome do you prefer? Do you wish tall girls will approach you more?

• @Tatanum I don't understand.

• I wish tall girls would approach short guys! I have no problem approaching tall girls!

• I'll date a chick ten feet tall, what a dumb think to care about. What are we? Annunaki slaves still?

• How tall are you? Also would you let her wear heels too?

• @MarcusBorino I'm 5'10'', and I hate heels, but I don't mind platform shoes.

I hate heels because they're bad for her joints, not because they make her taller. She can walk around on stilts for all I give a shit.

• No height is too tall for me

• I don't think that's a possibility :)

• 6'7 checking in. My target height is 5'9 to 6'3. Basically the same ratio as shorter guys have only scaled up.

• 180 maybe

• I think 5''11 is my limit.

• You are afraid of taller girls? :P

• No lol not at all :p
      If you're attractive, you're attractive lol height won't change a thing ;P

• Ok, thanks, I like your opinion :)

• 5'9 or shorter

• Im 5.9/5.10, but, I really couldnt care how tall she is.

• I'm 5'8, I'd be fine with a little taller than me but 6' would probably be the limit.

• Anyone over 5'10" is

• 6'5 I guess as I'm 6'2

• I voted 6 ft 8 or taller but really, I'd still be down for a chick that tall if I like her.

• A---All these heights are too tall.

• Well I'm 5'7" (170cm) so it makes sense to date 160-175

• Taller than me (without heels), which is extremely rare because I'm already 6'5"

• So what if the girl is 6'5 or 6'8?

• Supermodels are normally between 5’8-5’11. So I would say 6 ft is officially too tall for a girl, but 5’11 is perfectly fine!

• I like to date girls as tall as me! I’m 5’8, so anywhere from 5’6-5’9 is perfect! I would even go up to 5’11!

• I'm 6'4" so I can handle tall girls I just don't like it when they are taller than me which almost never happens

• 5'6"

• No height. If I love her then I love her

• I actually think that for me there is no too tall :)

• You like taller girls?

• I'm 6'1.

• Yes, I would date a shorter guy.

• 7 foot is really tall. Too tall for me.

• 6.0 and more.

• They can be as tall or short as they come. I'll take them all

• None for me

• You prefer taller girls?

• haha well maybe, but you can't deny that all girls love to feel femine and don't like to be bigger then their boyfriends.

• Depends, tomboyish girls don't like to be "feminine" ;)

• 5'9" and shorter... One inch is too tall for me, one centimeter is too tall for me because I'm asexual/aromantic. I would not go out with someone regardless of how tall they are. And you meant to ask straight/bi guys this question...

• Wait a minute, if you are asexual, you are not going on dates anyway...

• Jesus Christ, we get it, you're asexual. Why do you always bring it up?

• No taller than 6'9" for me, i'm only 6'5". At the same time thought no shorter than 5'9" :)

• Haha you're excluding A LOT of women by expecting no shorter than 5'9... but suit yourself

• @frozenhorizon If I find a girl to really love then height doesn't bother me, however being 6'5" and still growing makes dating a girl of say, 5'5" rather difficult, since girls stop growing earlier.

• Also a lot of the girls I know are all between the height of 5'6" and 6'3" (Most/average are 5'8" 'ish.)

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 2

• I know this is for men... buuuuuut, here's my opinion. :P

As a woman, there's no height "too tall" until you get over like 7'1". YET, that still wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Shoot, that just means we'd have giant kids! :D Which, would be pretty awesome for me.

• I am only 5'4, I wish I was taller, tall guys only want tall girls 😭