Guys, what height of girls is too tall for you?

What height of girl is too tall for you to date?

• 5 ft 9 in / 179 cm (or shorter)
  • 6 ft / 182 cm
  • 6 ft 1 in / 186 cm
    Vote C
  • 6 ft 3 in / 190 cm
    Vote D
  • 6 ft 5 in / 195 cm
    Vote E
  • 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
    Vote F
  • 6 ft 8 in / 203 cm (or taller)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

336

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have a 6" girlfriend so she can whip my ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• @g-daz

What Guys Said 35

• None of them are too tall for me as I would date any height. It's all about if I'm too short for them.

• I see these types of questions a lot on this site, and I'm really baffled by them. I'm really tall (6'6"), and tall girls have zero interest in me. None. Short girls, on the other hand, really like me. Short girls will just come up to me and say "you're tall" with a big smile on their faces. Tall girls act like I don't exist. I don't get this.

• But which ome do you prefer? Do you wish tall girls will approach you more?

• Because all girls can get as much tall boys as they can. It's harder for us so we get excited.

• @Tatanum I don't understand.

• My limit is when I start having trouble waltzing with her. Since I'm 5'8", that means my limit is about 6'

• I'll date a chick ten feet tall, what a dumb think to care about. What are we? Annunaki slaves still?

• I don't think that's a possibility :)

• 6'7 checking in. My target height is 5'9 to 6'3. Basically the same ratio as shorter guys have only scaled up.

• 180 maybe

• I think 5''11 is my limit.

• You are afraid of taller girls? :P

• No lol not at all :p
      If you're attractive, you're attractive lol height won't change a thing ;P

• Ok, thanks, I like your opinion :)

• 5'9 or shorter

• Im 5.9/5.10, but, I really couldnt care how tall she is.

• No height is too tall for me

• I voted 6 ft 8 or taller but really, I'd still be down for a chick that tall if I like her.

• Anyone over 5'10" is

• A---All these heights are too tall.

• Well I'm 5'7" (170cm) so it makes sense to date 160-175

• Taller than me (without heels), which is extremely rare because I'm already 6'5"

• So what if the girl is 6'5 or 6'8?

• I'm 6'4" so I can handle tall girls I just don't like it when they are taller than me which almost never happens

• 6'5 I guess as I'm 6'2

• 5'6"

• No height. If I love her then I love her

• 7 foot is really tall. Too tall for me.

• 6.0 and more.

• I'm 5'8, I'd be fine with a little taller than me but 6' would probably be the limit.

• I actually think that for me there is no too tall :)

• You like taller girls?

• I'm 6'1.

• Yes, I would date a shorter guy.

• They can be as tall or short as they come. I'll take them all

• None for me

• You prefer taller girls?

• haha well maybe, but you can't deny that all girls love to feel femine and don't like to be bigger then their boyfriends.

• Depends, tomboyish girls don't like to be "feminine" ;)

• 5'9" and shorter... One inch is too tall for me, one centimeter is too tall for me because I'm asexual/aromantic. I would not go out with someone regardless of how tall they are. And you meant to ask straight/bi guys this question...

• Wait a minute, if you are asexual, you are not going on dates anyway...

• Jesus Christ, we get it, you're asexual. Why do you always bring it up?

• No taller than 6'9" for me, i'm only 6'5". At the same time thought no shorter than 5'9" :)

• Haha you're excluding A LOT of women by expecting no shorter than 5'9... but suit yourself

• @frozenhorizon If I find a girl to really love then height doesn't bother me, however being 6'5" and still growing makes dating a girl of say, 5'5" rather difficult, since girls stop growing earlier.

• Also a lot of the girls I know are all between the height of 5'6" and 6'3" (Most/average are 5'8" 'ish.)

• I'm 6' so I don't want to date a girl taller then me

• Generally speaking if your taller than me I don't want to date you. Do I find you attractive? Maybe but I probably won't want to date you. I'm only 5'11" so most of those heights are too tall for my taste

• But what if some hot girl taller than you wants to date you regardless of your height?

• It's happened before. It's a weird experience. I'm sure I could probably get used to it over time but so far it's been a little too much for me. Much like dating women much older than me and dating women who're heavier than me. I walk away from about 95% of dating opportunities I get simply because I know there are other options without whatever complication that may be driving me away from a relationship with this person. It'd take a little more than simply being hot to make me decide to just deal with the height thing. I'd probably still spend time with her but i'd be very slow with deciding to date her.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 2

• I know this is for men... buuuuuut, here's my opinion. :P

As a woman, there's no height "too tall" until you get over like 7'1". YET, that still wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Shoot, that just means we'd have giant kids! :D Which, would be pretty awesome for me.

• I am only 5'4, I wish I was taller, tall guys only want tall girls 😭