Would you date someone with an asymmetrical face?

My face is very asymmetrical, I've got uneven nostrils, my eyebrows are different and one part of the upper lip is a bit smaller than the other side.

Would you still date such a person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it change your personality? No! Of course it doesn't! So you are just as dateable as anyone else. In actual fact, most people are asymmetric. There are some ladies that are truly symmetrical, and this gives them very doll-like features.

What Guys Said 3

• An asymmetrical face is not necessarily an unattractive face. It's the features themselves (size and proportion) that determine an attractive face. It has little to do with whether or not your face mirrors itself with a line drawn down the middle lol.

Also, keep in mind that you are your worst critic. Your "asymmetry" is probably not nearly as noticeable as you personally think it is.

• Personally I'm someone that needs to know someone's personality to know if I'd be attracted to them.

• definitely

What Girls Said 1

• no one has a perfectly symmetrical body and that includes your face, there is nothing wrong with you

• Agreed but my uneven nostrils are pretty obvious...

• you can pin point every "flaw" on your face but i'm certain that no one else will notice the things you are worried about