Ideal body for a partner?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• If I go by sense of touch, I came to settle on preferring to embrace a female figure that is slim, rather small-breasted, more compact than me, and around my height or slightly shorter so that neither of us have to hunch to meet face-to-face.

I am not sure exactly why. It does make it easier to get a tighter hug, especially if she's wearing a firm bra. It does make it easier to lift the girl off her feet. The lack of significant height difference makes it so we can meet eye-to-eye and kiss without either of us bending over.

Perhaps it's simply because the first girl I really madly fell for had this type of figure. If I go by sense of sight, I find a much wider range of bodies attractive. Yet if I close my eyes and imagine the perfect dance partner, sexual partner, the one I want to hug and spoon, then I think of this type of body.

• I didn't start off favoring this type of body. I settled on it after comparing how it felt like to hold a wide range of body types. It is roughly the classical kind of difference between the male and female figure dancing together:

thumb101.shutterstock.com/.../...ces-223566313.jpg

Note that I'm not a ballroom dancer or anything close. I just find it a useful analogy to compare the size difference between me and her that feels most comfortable to me, and also the type of slender body that seems most naturally paired with my own.

• It tends to help if she has proportionally longer limbs than me, even if a tad shorter (longer arms, legs, neck). I find the balance of her body easier to handle when the weight is not concentrated around the torso. With such a figure, I'm not the strongest guy but I can lift her up with one arm after gaining some momentum and catch her body with my other arm. She can sprint at full speed and jump into my arms and I can catch her and spin effortlessly. It just feels right to me.

• An example of this type of figure might be Taylor Swift if she was a couple of inches shorter but maintained generally the same type of proportions.

• These might be a little bit of an overwxageration... as in too sexy

flexoffense.com/.../Ana-Cheri-21.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1fc20bf048.jpg

If you like them a little more slim
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3ade28fd34.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Drisana_cover.jpg

Yea I'm thinking what you're thinking... these are too hot

• a big b cup maybe a c, big booty, wide hips, and thick thighs and flat stomach

These girls are perfect to me

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...f8ec1cbd12ff.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/iAvVyz1.png

• They're not B cups, those are easily D and the bottom one perhaps DD or even E/F.

*Sigh* Yet another classic case of a man saying he likes "small to medium" boobs yet it's actually large that he prefers...

• @BuchitaBuchys oh stop im not trying to pull a fast one on u if im wrong its an honesty mistake. my girlfriend has 32 c i know what i like and its not like i'm off by a lot on the first pic lol forget about the boobs in the pics and just look at their lower half if it bugs u so much

• Doesn't bug me that men have preferences, it's when they lie about them or are deceitful

• 1|1
    • Very interesting choice (approve). Did you settle on this type of figure over time or always prefer it?

• I think I always liked it

• Jessica Alba type

• My ideal body is a girl who feels comfortable in her own skin no matter what. As long as she's healthy for her sake I no care what her body looks like. Unfortunately some assholes don't think the same way and it poisons kids brains

• A complete one? I mean heck even then if she is cool, arms don't matter much then.

There you go a stupid answer for a stupid question. Body is the least thing to worry about since in the end we all become round and flabby anyway.

• Super petite girls!

• Athletic

• Thicc

• Human female healthy weight.

• Curvy/chubby.

• Long blonde hair. 5' 4" big tits. Big ass, big lips and swallows everything

• Petite girls with bubble butt and 34D breast size

What Girls Said 5