Are redheads attractive?

Redheads are often perceived by their stereotypes, like having a strong and fiery temper, being crazy, and a bunch of other stuff too. Do you consciously, or unconsciously do this? I'm no redhead, but by watching game of thrones, I got really curious about it xD Dunno why

Are redheads attractive?And sidequestion: As a fan of game of thrones, and science; is it biologically likely for there to be so many redheads in there? and if so, why are they mostly in the north? Are there any linking to biology, or is it just plain coincidences?

Are redheads attractive?
Are redheads attractive?

1328

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a redhead for about a year and it was actually funny to see the different ways people reacted to me. It draws a lot of attention and I think people saw me as more "fun" and confident.

Now I'm a more demure blonde, which is still a confident color but less exuberant :)