Anybody here a kiss virgin or a hand holding virgin?

I love the fact that I've never kissed a guy, held a guy's hand or had sex with a guy because I will share those moments with my future hubby.

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao your not gonna hold hands or kiss till your married? Ok...

Most Helpful Girl

• You only want to hold hands and kiss the guy you wanna marry? That's taking no sex before marriage to a whole new level. I definitely wouldn't do that, but there's nothing wrongwith it. I imagine it would be hard to find a guy though if you're not willing to do anything with him.

What Guys Said 10

• My ex girlfriends weren't virgins but i never had sex with them.
    I want a real girl who will truly love me to lose my virginity to her.

• I'm a saint, but not a virgin :P

• And just how do you expect to find a husband?

• It's possible. Seems rather hard in the West since sexuality is much more emphasized.

• Dating is just the free-trial to marriage in a way, you do things to test if you'll like it with that person, including physical stuff, sure some of it can wait like sex but you still should have something going on. Not touching is like a relationship in thought. Thats why they say there's two aspects to every relationship, one being physical contact.

• @rascalRAH yeah, thats what I was saying. many people avoid talking about the ohysical aspect because they think its "shallow". but in reality, its a very important aspect, and for me personally, a crucial one - without physical contact you can't have a relationship

• Some perforated girls will feel jealous of you; So don't get upset about their comments.

• Haha look at all the triggered females who are so full of guilt. Yes OP that's good. Very good of u!

• Girl, grow up!

• i am Virgin in both the way

• yeah i am there kiss virgin (lip kiss) ๐Ÿ˜ 27 Male and unlike you even i am surprised with this

• I am but I don't like the fact I hate it. I've had girls cuddle with me on the couch. I think that's the closest thing I've come to actual intimacy.

• Never. Virgin women do not exist.

What Girls Said 13

• Me too! Although I'm not going to hold off on kissing and hand holding before marriage. Sex and other stuff, yeah, but not that.

• Good for you darling ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Sounds boring but you do you.

• You do you girl๐Ÿ‘ I admire you I really do. You know what you want and when you want it that's ALWAYS a good thing.

• lol I'm virgin in everything

• good for you

• never did either lmao

• If you only knew how it feels to have a man's hand on your ass or pulling your hair, you would regret every single one of your life choices lmao

• I wish I were you

• Had hand hold several guys that are not in realtionship b ut a kiss virgin!

• I am, though I'm not as happy about it as you.

• You're amazing. I have all the respect for you! :)

• Girl, don't listen to what the people here say. i'm literally exactly the same word for word and i take pride n that. Its rare today and if you're religious as i am that's the way i hold myself and my values. touching the other sex will be reserved for my future husband and there is nothing wrong with that. the world's changed and modesty has become an oddity which needs to be preservd and kept alive. cheering you on and you're not the only one, all my friends are just so. :)