What are some good compliments for a guy?

So I have a boyfriend and I love him a bunch and he like always calls me beautiful and when he does it just feels like a lot more intense of a compliment than pretty or cute or whatever. And I always call him handsome, cute, and sometimes adorable which I know isn't the most masculine but whatever. Anyway Im trying to find a word that is like beautiful but for guys. I want to use a word that is less about just looks and more about the whole package you know? But so far I'm been completely stumped. What would you like to be called guys? Something more intimate but not like "hot" or "sexy". Would you find it weird to be called beatiful? Or if you have a boyfriend what does he like to be called? Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonderful, magnificent, etc. Tell him exactly what you like about him. It will give him pride in who he is

Most Helpful Girl

• You have an amazing smile.
    You have Dazzling/Bubbly/Warm personality
    Handsome
    I like your warm hugs
    Beautiful person
    I love your clothes, watch out I might steal some for myself one day
    I like (whatever skill he knows)
    (I don't have a boyfriend btw)

What Guys Said 5

• how about "mmm hot damb"?

• Tell him you like talking to him and you think he's interesting. I'd rather have that said than that I'm handsome.

• That he's not perverted and really nice and thoughtful

• One idea: How would you feel about passing along compliments from your friends? Do they tell you he's good -looking? If so, consider repeating their words and tell him you agree.

Seem like a good idea or would you feel a little weird?

• depends on what kind of guy he is.

• Well he's an introvert but he's an outgoing introvert. He's sensitive. But because of that I feel like he's a bit insecure about his masculinity which is why I both want to call him beautiful (only very occasionally) but am also hesitant to.

• it depends on how he perceives the compliments. you should figure out how to compliment him in a way that makes HIM FEEL that you're being genuine.

What Girls Said 2

• I always called mine cutie

• 'You're not horrible'