What body type are you more attracted to?

I know this question has been asked quite a bit, and I hear so many different answers. This question is for Guys and Gals.
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Thin
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Average
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Muscular
    Vote C
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Athletic
    Vote D
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Chubby/Curvy
    Vote E
  • What body type are you more attracted to??Fat/Obese
    Vote F

1920

Most Helpful Girl

• Between average and athletic looks the best. I like muscle with a bit of chub.
    I find it quite funny how people say the average girl is fat. Literally everybody has some fat rolls sitting down. I don't look much different when I sit down, and I'm pretty sure I'm not fat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I KNOW RIGHT? I'd like to see anyone sit down and not have rolls, now that's a superpower! haha, and I'm pretty sure you are correct!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like curvy chubby girls. They are so cute.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE