What body type are you more attracted to?

I know this question has been asked quite a bit, and I hear so many different answers. This question is for Guys and Gals.

• Thin
    14%(8)17%(19)Vote21%(11)
  • Average
    22%(13)13%(14)Vote2%(1)
  • Muscular
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Athletic
    60%(35)63%(69)Vote65%(34)
  • Chubby/Curvy
    4%(2)6%(7)Vote10%(5)
  • Fat/Obese
    0%(0)1%(1)Vote2%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Between average and athletic looks the best. I like muscle with a bit of chub.
    I find it quite funny how people say the average girl is fat. Literally everybody has some fat rolls sitting down. I don't look much different when I sit down, and I'm pretty sure I'm not fat.

• I KNOW RIGHT? I'd like to see anyone sit down and not have rolls, now that's a superpower! haha, and I'm pretty sure you are correct!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like curvy chubby girls. They are so cute.

What Girls Said 18

• Somewhere between athletic and average. Fit but more body mass.

• Somewhere between athletic and average but it really depends on the persons height and where they carry the weight

• For men, thin or average. For women, average or curvy/chubby.

• My partner is thin... im chubby 😩 but eh it's not bodies that I'm attracted to it's the person

• Your "average" is not very average. At least, not for our age range.

• 1. Thin
    2. Average
    3. Chubby.

The rest, not so much

• love curvy girls and my men I like some where in between average and muscular not like body bullets but like they are strong ya know?

• I understand! kind of like a thick, curvy man of muscle, but not veiny and what not?

• oh I see, I see!

• athletic

• I am athletic and I prefer that or muscular
    a fuller or thin figure is cool too for girls

• Athletic from these choices.

• Athletic or thin

• Wow! That chubby model is gorgeous.

• Athletic or thin. But athletic is my favourite. I am so upset that I don't have an athletic body...

• You don't need to be athletic to get an athletic guy.

• @CalebJay18 Thank you!

• Just being honest :)

• Average/Muscular/Athletic 💪

• I know I'm weird but I love a guy who has slight pudge on the tummy

• See, I hear that a lot, but then I hear that they want the washboard abs haha... I have a theory that women that like more pudgy men, like cuddling more too (no one wants to cuddle with a stick)... I don't know I might be wrong

• No for me this is true. My first boyfriend was very ripped and I never dating anyone so muscular again because it was like cuddling a rock.

• Hahaha, I bet that was uncomfortable! it's things like this that make me feel good about my belly... But then when I see the clothes that don't fit, I get sad again :P haha.

• I don't like bodies, period.

• Athletic guys.

• Average

What Guys Said 19

• Something between thin and "average", like the female average here is 5'2 and 115 lbs (averaged across all age groups, lighter when younger). That's quite different than 5'4 and 166.2 lbs as with the U. S. average.

Something like this is around "average" here, with the exception of the girl in the middle who is a little bit chubby compared to most Japanese girls I've seen:

media.gettyimages.com/.../japanese-girls-rush-into-a-swimming-pool-at-oiso-long-beach-amusement-picture-id88816251

• Err image didn't embed:

s32.postimg.org/.../average_japanese_girls.png

I like this kind of average.

• Basically take any girl and give her a healthy diet, moderate physical activity (say an hour or two of walking/cycling as with the case with the ordinary citizen here, typically lacking cars) and I'd probably find the result quite attractive.

• thin to athletic. I like to be about the same size (proportion) as someone else. even if we're different heights.

• According to the pictures, a cross between thin and athletic. If NOT going by these pictures, then it would be a 3-way-mix (throwing in average with the other 2)

• I voted curvy

• Thin and fit.

The average you posted is chubby/fat.

• Ehhhhh, it's pretty average nowadays...

• It's the pose... I bet if the chubby girl was sitting, there'd be more rolls than a bakery (I can say that, cause I have the same problem 😉) But also, that's just being bias, this isn't about the face, it's about the body. Put a bag over her face and I bet you'd go to pound town on that ass!

• HAHAHA I doubt I could fuck that type of body, even with a bag on xD

• I am athletic and I want athletic

• I really like athletic girls, but ill chalk that up to a lack of energy in my life :( feels lazy man

• between avg and thin

• Athletic/muscular for me.

• I am attracted to thin / athletic but I don't see a difference between the curvy / obese

• athletic for me

• DUH... no surprises here

• It really depends on the girl, but fat/obese is an indication of a person's personality as well.

• D or E

• get Bette pick bro

• you guys call that B average tefuck?

• Athletic.

• Amy Schumer is not average. *gag*