What does it mean when a guy asks you to stay the night?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now, we've hung out and been out before but this time he asked me to stay. Does that mean anything? It was he being nice?

We had already had sex prior to him asking

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never let booty calls spend the night... it sends the wrong message. Now if he is just being nice I wouldn't know the circumstances... was there bad weather? was it getting late? etc Either way... sounds like a fine gentlemen to me.

• Nope weather was fine and wasn't late!

• There you go.. sounds like a good guy who is genuinely interested in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he wanted to spend more time with you or maybe he wants to get into your pants

What Guys Said 19

• It means he is feeling more serious - he wants more than sex, he wants to cuddle you and fall asleep with you and wake up to you.

• Normally it would mean "I'd like you to stay so we can have sex" but since you've already done that if I asked a girl to stay it was because I liked having her around and not just for sex. Sounds like the guys feelings for you are developing into something more than just a friends with benefits relationship

• It depends,
    It could be that he does like you, enjoyed your sex but also enjoys your company.
    It could be that he likes a cuddle after sex/at night.
    It could be that he's just being nice and saying what he thinks you'd like to hear. (With or without the added incentive of possibly more sex)
    It could be that he truly does like you and wants to spend as much time you.
    In my experience, I've on a few occasions in the evening come up with an excuse (just after sex) as to why she needs to leave early in the morning (of course after sex again). Mainly because I prefer cuddling at night and wouldn't mind some morning sex, but I also don't want her expecting to just chill with me until she's ready to leave. Selfish but true.

It's a choice/risk you might have to make/take and see how it all goes

• It's likely that he wants to have sex with you (again) or he wants you to spend the night actually either sleeping with him in the same bed or on the couch/extra bed in another room.

• how did he ask?

• "I know you don't have anything packed but would you like to stay here for the night?"

• I think he was checking if you are in the mood for some love or not. 😄

• It means he wanted to bang you...

• He probably simply didn't want to sleep alone? That's the usual reason besides the obvious one (wanting to fuck).

• It means if you wanna stay the night...

• hey he is being nice. don't over analyse small stuff.

• He wants to fuck you

• It means he wants ass

• then that means sex if you already had it.

• He hopes that you will accept to crawl into his bed.

• He wants some more puss

• It generally means he wants to discuss Einstein's Theory of Relativity followed by fun time to come up with the best recipe for mucous soup with booger toppings.

Pleeeeease... It only means ONE thing.

• He wants sex and feels comfortable letting you into "his space"

• Yes since you had sex already, he would probably want you to move in.

• It means he wants to have sex with you again, and then have you make him breakfast in the morning.

• It means he respects you and wants you to be comfortable.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!