What does it mean when a guy asks you to stay the night?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now, we've hung out and been out before but this time he asked me to stay. Does that mean anything? It was he being nice?
We had already had sex prior to him asking

424

Most Helpful Guys

• I would never let booty calls spend the night... it sends the wrong message. Now if he is just being nice I wouldn't know the circumstances... was there bad weather? was it getting late? etc Either way... sounds like a fine gentlemen to me.

• Nope weather was fine and wasn't late!

• There you go.. sounds like a good guy who is genuinely interested in you.

• It depends,
    It could be that he does like you, enjoyed your sex but also enjoys your company.
    It could be that he likes a cuddle after sex/at night.
    It could be that he's just being nice and saying what he thinks you'd like to hear. (With or without the added incentive of possibly more sex)
    It could be that he truly does like you and wants to spend as much time you.
    In my experience, I've on a few occasions in the evening come up with an excuse (just after sex) as to why she needs to leave early in the morning (of course after sex again). Mainly because I prefer cuddling at night and wouldn't mind some morning sex, but I also don't want her expecting to just chill with me until she's ready to leave. Selfish but true.

It's a choice/risk you might have to make/take and see how it all goes

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he wanted to spend more time with you or maybe he wants to get into your pants