Girls, is it cool to go commando? Do you like it when you see a guy commando? And do you go commando?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• its unhygienic if done for most of the day. guys with hairy butts will inevitably leave more shit particles than those without :( although having ur balls exposed must feel liberating... and can be grabbed anytime.. hmm I don't know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It surely feels liberating as I have a BIG one. Lol
      Girls do try to grab it. Have you ever tried grabbing strangers dick?

• im sure it does. feels great to be 'full' if u know what i mean.. girth matters. and no i haven't and dont plan to haha. u know,, each lie u tell ur penis will grow skin tags? :(

• No bragging... See it to believe it and when you see it, feel it to believe it.