Girls, is it cool to go commando? Do you like it when you see a guy commando? And do you go commando?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes, could care less if a dude did it I don't know why tho when y'all have more things that can be loose and should be held down but hey

What Girls Said 11

• If you're a hookup to a girl, sure. Otherwise... ehhh... keep those boxers on. I don't go commando because I cum a lot during the day lol TMI, sorry!!

• its unhygienic if done for most of the day. guys with hairy butts will inevitably leave more shit particles than those without :( although having ur balls exposed must feel liberating... and can be grabbed anytime.. hmm I don't know.

• It surely feels liberating as I have a BIG one. Lol
      Girls do try to grab it. Have you ever tried grabbing strangers dick?

• im sure it does. feels great to be 'full' if u know what i mean.. girth matters. and no i haven't and dont plan to haha. u know,, each lie u tell ur penis will grow skin tags? :(

• No bragging... See it to believe it and when you see it, feel it to believe it.

• Personally I never go commando. And idc if a guy goes commando. Whatever they prefer

• I don't know but whenever I go swimming , i see all girls staring at it because dick print is perfectly visible. LOL

• As I live alone, I have to wash my clothes myself, and that's lead me to go commando a few times, but I've always made sure to wear the pants don't let anything to show.
    About the other question, I just don't know if a guy is wearing or not underwear.

• Well I sleep naked.. It's fun and worth trying.
      I go commando under sweatpants, it's impossible to unnotice. LOL

• You should go to jail.

• No thanks.

• i go commando often. no issue with guys doing it too

• I only go commando at home... although there have been special exceptions.

• Wow.. I love it when girls go commando in Yoga pants.
      When I go commando one question that most people ask me is why you hiding a gun there? LOL

• I've nver done that ;)

• No I never go commando and don't really like it if a guy does that too

• But why girls constantly stare at my crotch when i am wearing my swimming shorts?

• Nope

• I don't know what that is...