What does it mean if a guy says he's attracted to you but he dosnt ask you out or anything?

This guy I've been talking to says he is attracted to me but yet doesn't want to date me or want anything more. I mean its not like I have a shitty personality I think. Im nice friendly chill outgoing person. And me and him did seek to have a good physical and emotional connection so idk*. He also has admitted he wants to have sex with me and no he's not shy

12

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's unsure if you feel the same way

• Maybe it means exactly what it is at face value. He thinks your attractive, wants to have sex with you, and doesn't want to date you. Why does it have to "mean" anything more than what it is?

• I mean it doesn't have to mean anything but in just confused as in why he would act like he likes me sometimes and in person but other times he acts different

• He used to flit with me all the time and we talked every single day and he replied back fast and whenever we hungout he acts like were dating but you're right I'm prob over thinking it now that I think about it he only limes me as a friend

• Maybe he just likes to flirt. Or perhaps it did/does like you. Talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 1

• It means he doesn't feel ready to be in a relationship.