How many dates have you been on using tinder or bumble?

I'm just curious... How many dates have you been on using tinder or bumble?

• Zero
    50%(6)58%(11)Vote71%(5)
  • 1 date
    17%(2)16%(3)Vote14%(1)
  • 2-4
    8%(1)11%(2)Vote15%(1)
  • 5-9
    8%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • 10-19
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • 20+
    17%(2)10%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • 30+
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's easier to get dates online if you are a girl so don't be embarrassed if you have had a lot or barely any.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Been on quite a few, met my ex and current boyfriend through tinder :) I've met a lot of really great guys through it i dont know why it has such a bad reputation...

0|0
    0|0
    • Because girls are overly selective and picky online and guys suck at taking photos of themselves and presenting themselves online so they get mad and complain (I should know I do the same).

Also online dating caters to women and alienates men, it's just not good time and the statistics prove/show why.

• Not ALL girls are overly selective. I try and avoid the topless guys / sunglass guys with muscles as they come across vain / not my type, but thats about it. Hmm i guess so...

• How many dates have you been on with tinder/bumble?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't use those but I did meet my husband through plenty of fish

0|1
    0|0
  • I have met my boyfriend from tinder :) however prior went on a lot of dates was a lot of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • None actually, but I want to try online dating sometime in the future.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• none because those apps are lame.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whats tinder and bumble?

0|0
    0|0
    • Online dating apps

• Show All
    • Give tinder a try i highly recommend (if you want to try a dating app / if you're single)

• @gluhm I'm not single and my girlfriend watches me like a hawk. Can you send me more info in a top secret coded message that she can't read? I'll create an account on Bumbler. She'll never find me there. I assume everyone on here is cool and won't say anything to her.

Loading... ;